Bendabout Bits: 15 Months Today!

Thursday, February 1, 2007

15 Months Today!

I can't believe that Mason is 15 months old TODAY!!!!!!
I'm a week behind in my posts, oh well.
Last Friday Mike surprised us by coming home from work early and taking us to the Jenks aquarium. It was really fun to get out as a family. It was even better because we were virtually the only ones there! So we were able to let Mason out of his stroller and run around. It's been so cold and windy here so he hasn't been outside much to run off some steam. I think Mason had a great time.
Here is Mason at the Stingray touch tank. I'm the only one that actually touched the Stingrays and sharks. I think Mike was a little chicken.

I used to cringe when I saw babies crawling on the floor in a public area.....well, not only had Mason been crawling on the floor in front of this tank, but in this picture he is kissing the glass trying to get to the "baby" on the other side.


Does this one even need an explanation.

This is now my favorite picture of my 2 boys.

More stingrays.


No comments: