Bendabout Bits: May 19, 2007

Saturday, May 19, 2007

May 19, 2007




Ok I know that I haven't posted in a while, but golly, life sometimes doesn't allow me to do the fun stuff each day. Well, I take that back, I get to chase the most beautiful 18 month old boy in the world...and it just doesn't get any better or "funner" than that!

Mason loves to sing! He sings every morning. He finally says "Amen" but not when he is "supposed" to say Amen! I just love spending time with him, he fascinates me!! He is so excited by dandelions and the "little" things like a bug on the window that I don't even think twice about. He has definitely made me "stop and smell the roses". I am so thankful for him!!

For some reason he likes PLAIN sour cream. I made baked potatoes one nite for dinner and he kept hollering and pointing to the sour cream container and spoon. So.....I gave it to him thinking I'd see a funny reaction....he LOVED it! He did the same thing when we first gave him pickles too!

Here are some sour cream pics...

No comments: