Bendabout Bits: Finding Nemo...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Finding Nemo...

Not the fish....our new puppy!!! Yup, new baby at our house. Mason loves him, Stanlie loves him and Mike loves him. Mokie...not so much, but Mokie doesn't like anyone...but me (Melissa). Once we get this guy potty trained he's gonna be a GREAT dog. He has SUCH a sweet disposition. His mom was pure Beagle and daddy....well, no one really knows. They "think" it was a brown dog. Nemo has the coolest markings. We gave him the name "Nemo" because he has a gash on his ear....kind of like Nemo's gimpy fin. Enjoy a few pics of his first day home with us. ((My camera is broke...so I had to borrow my moms camera...I HATE her camera, hence the terrible pics))
"Look mom!!! He loves me!!"

They ran for an hour!!

resting...

and resting....ahhhh the life of a little boy and his dog...stay tuned. :o)

2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the sweetest pictures ever! I love it! Oh those two are going to be best buds! Love it!!! Nemo is very lucky to have a loving family and I know you're all feeling pretty blessed with him as well!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Leanne said...

He has the coloring of a Rottweiler. Could you imagine a rottweiler and a beagle mating????? He looks like a mini version of my brother and SIL's dog who is lab and rott. HE is the sweetest dog I have ever met. All 90 pounds of him, lol.