Bendabout Bits: Easter 2007

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter 2007

He IS Risen!!! He IS Alive!!! Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins and rising three days later! What a mighty God we serve!!!!



I had to improvise on Mason's Easter outfit. He had a cute little sweater vest that he was supposed to wear with shorts....however, the weather has been CRAZY here and was 20 degrees this morning. So I had to squeeze Mason into some blue pants....and I do mean squeeze him into them!! You see these pants (the only blue ones Mason has and the only thing that would look good in this outfit) are size 18 month. Mason is already wearing 24 month and some 2T clothes. But he HAD to wear this outfit. Of course, he could have cared less!



We just had Mike's dad over for a small dinner because my parents both have bad colds. So we will plan on having our big Easter family dinner with my brothers and nephews when it's warmer and Mason can play outside. The good thing, is is that Mason has no idea what fun he missed out on today! Plus I'll get to hit the after Easter sales and get some Easter eggs and things for his basket really cheap!!!



I took these pics today of Mason and his grandpa. I can't believe the difference in the skin tone! Grandpa is full Cherokee and Mike is over 5/8ths, so Mason has a lot more Cherokee blood than he shows. He looks all Polish to me! Anyway, Mason was eating in his high chair as normal and after a few bites he would just fling his food, his fork, sippy cup, you name it. So I figured that he wasn't very hungry. I let him out of his highchair and he ran to his Grandpa (he always RUNS to Grandpa!!) and ate HIS food. It was really cute because the food on Grandpa's plate was obviously better than the same food that was on his plate!! LOL ((I'll have to take some pics of him wearing his Easter outfit later, this is not his Easter outfit, these are just his play clothes)).





No comments: